"Traverse for Women" Guidelines
"Traverse for Women" Groups provides users a place to meet, interact, and share ideas with each other. Just like a real community, you may have different opinions than other "Traverse for Women" Groups users. The "Traverse for Women" experience is best when people remember a few rules. For your use and enjoyment of "Traverse for Women" Groups, some of the key things to remember are:
- You may not harass, abuse, threaten, or advocate violence against other members or individuals or groups.
- You may not post content that is harmful to minors.
- You may not post content that is obscene, otherwise objectionable, or in violation of federal or state law.
- Stay on topic. Although all groups are different, most groups appreciate it when you stay on topic. If you constantly stray from the topic you may be moderated or removed from a group altogether by its owner.
- You may not add members to a group without their permission.
- You may not use "Traverse for Women" Groups for commercial or advertising purposes.
- You may not post content which infringes the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
- You may only post adult-oriented content in age-restricted areas. You must be 18 years old or over to access these areas.
- Some content may be more appropriate in some contexts than others. "Traverse for Women" reserves the right to remove content that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and in violation of our rules. For example, discussions or depictions of bestiality, incest, excretory acts, or child pornography may be inappropriate if placed in a sexual or otherwise exploitative context.
- You may not use Groups solely for the purpose of storing and archiving files.
If you are unsure whether your content is consistent with these policies, please err on the side of caution and do not post your content in "Traverse for Women" Groups or any other "Traverse for Women" community area.
NOTE: While "Traverse for Women" does allow users to post adult-oriented content to the appropriate age-restricted areas, please remember that the Guidelines apply whether or not you are in an age-restricted area.
"Traverse for Women" Right To Terminate.
"Traverse for Women" Groups, in its sole discretion, may terminate or remove any content, Group or your "Traverse for Women" ID immediately and without notice if (a) "Traverse for Women" believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of the "Traverse for Women" Terms of Service or the "Traverse for Women" Groups Guidelines, or (b) "Traverse for Women" believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others. Please help us keep "Traverse for Women" Groups an enjoyable and positive experience. If you see a Group or content that violates our rules, please let us know by contacting us